Who doesn’t love pizza? Here is a healthier, whole-wheat, lower-carb version. A wrap mimics an ultra-thin pizza base, and is fuss-free and delicious.
Whole-wheat wrap pizza
Servings 1 person
- 1 whole-wheat wrap
- 1 packet tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano or basil
- sliced mushrooms, peppers, or any other veg you would like to add
- Chopped ham or chicken for something meaty, if desired
- Grated mozzarella or other cheese. to top it off
- Fresh herbs or chopped chives for garnish
- Preheat the oven to Grill setting.
- Spread the wrap base with tomato paste, and spread the garlic evenly over the base.
- Sprinkle with oregano or basil.
- Add your favourite pizza toppings and sprinkle with cheese.
- Put the pizza on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 - 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the base is slightly crispy. Watch the pizza carefully, as it tends to burn easily.
- Garnish with fresh herbs or chives if desired. Enjoy!